MPX stock opened at $11.00 on Monday. The stock has a market capitalization of $375.56 million, a PE ratio of 13.25 and a beta of 1.07. The company’s 50-day moving average is $11.77 and its 200-day moving average is $11.98. Marine Products has a 1 year low of $10.11 and a 1 year high of $18.74.
Marine Products (NYSE:MPX – Get Rating) last released its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, April 27th. The company reported $0.21 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter. The company had revenue of $76.61 million for the quarter. Marine Products had a net margin of 9.45% and a return on equity of 29.07%.
About Marine Products (Get Rating)
Marine Products Corporation designs, manufactures, and sells recreational fiberglass powerboats for the sportboat, sport fishing, and jet boat markets worldwide. The company offers Chaparral sterndrive pleasure boats, including SSi Sport Boats, SSX Sport Boats, and the Surf Series; Chaparral outboard pleasure boats, which include OSX Luxury Sportboats, and SSi and SSX outboard models; and Robalo outboard sport fishing boats.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Marine Products (MPX)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/30 – 6/3
- Dividend Capture Strategy: What You Need to Know
- Xiaomi Co: Facing Macro Headwinds
- Don’t Bet On A Bounce For RH
- Okta On Verge Of Multi-Week Rally
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Marine Products Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Marine Products and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.