Equities research analysts at BMO Capital Markets started coverage on shares of New Found Gold (NYSE:NFGC – Get Rating) in a research note issued on Monday, TipRanks reports. The brokerage set a “buy” rating and a $10.00 price target on the stock.
New Found Gold stock traded down 0.05 during mid-day trading on Monday, reaching 5.67. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 2,588 shares, compared to its average volume of 168,442. New Found Gold has a 12 month low of 5.11 and a 12 month high of 12.00.
About New Found Gold (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on New Found Gold (NFGC)
- CrowdStrike earnings and revenue beat forecasts, stock falls
- Ryder System, Inc: The Most Interesting Play In Logistics
- This Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- Macys Stock is Ready to Buy
- First Solar Stock is Ready to Shine
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for New Found Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for New Found Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.