OFS Credit Company, Inc. (NASDAQ:OCCIN – Get Rating) declared a monthly dividend on Monday, June 6th, Wall Street Journal reports. Shareholders of record on Wednesday, August 24th will be given a dividend of 0.1094 per share on Wednesday, August 31st. This represents a $1.31 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 5.59%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Tuesday, August 23rd.
OCCIN stock traded up $0.07 during mid-day trading on Monday, reaching $23.49. 1,653 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 2,244. OFS Credit has a one year low of $22.32 and a one year high of $25.54.
OFS Credit Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on OFS Credit (OCCIN)
- CrowdStrike earnings and revenue beat forecasts, stock falls
- Ryder System, Inc: The Most Interesting Play In Logistics
- This Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- Macys Stock is Ready to Buy
- First Solar Stock is Ready to Shine
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for OFS Credit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for OFS Credit and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.