MHH stock opened at $17.16 on Monday. The business’s 50-day moving average price is $18.85. The company has a market cap of $199.04 million, a PE ratio of 15.60, a PEG ratio of 0.70 and a beta of 0.53. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.09, a quick ratio of 2.13 and a current ratio of 2.13. Mastech Digital has a 1 year low of $14.00 and a 1 year high of $21.83.
Mastech Digital Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Mastech Digital (MHH)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/30 – 6/3
- Dividend Capture Strategy: What You Need to Know
- Xiaomi Co: Facing Macro Headwinds
- Don’t Bet On A Bounce For RH
- Okta On Verge Of Multi-Week Rally
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Mastech Digital Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mastech Digital and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.