WYY opened at $2.80 on Monday. WidePoint has a fifty-two week low of $2.45 and a fifty-two week high of $7.94. The business’s fifty day simple moving average is $3.25. The firm has a market capitalization of $24.35 million, a P/E ratio of -46.67 and a beta of 0.90.
WidePoint (NYSE:WYY – Get Rating) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Monday, March 28th. The company reported ($0.06) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter. The company had revenue of $24.45 million for the quarter. WidePoint had a negative net margin of 0.72% and a negative return on equity of 1.52%.
WidePoint Corporation provides technology management as a service (TMaaS) to the government and business enterprises in North America and Europe. It offers TMaaS solutions through a federal government certified proprietary portal to manage, analyze, and protect communications assets, as well as deploy identity management solutions that provide secured virtual and physical access to restricted environments.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on WidePoint (WYY)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/30 – 6/3
- Dividend Capture Strategy: What You Need to Know
- Don’t Bet On A Bounce For RH
- Okta On Verge Of Multi-Week Rally
- Xiaomi Co: Facing Macro Headwinds
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for WidePoint Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for WidePoint and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.