Air Canada (TSE:AC – Get Rating) Senior Officer Amos Kazzaz bought 4,126 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Friday, June 3rd. The shares were bought at an average cost of C$21.36 per share, for a total transaction of C$88,115.68. Following the completion of the transaction, the insider now directly owns 17,043 shares of the company’s stock, valued at C$363,973.72.
Amos Kazzaz also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, March 16th, Amos Kazzaz sold 4,909 shares of Air Canada stock. The stock was sold at an average price of C$21.49, for a total value of C$105,494.41.
Shares of AC traded up C$0.02 during trading hours on Monday, hitting C$21.31. 2,146,250 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 3,324,104. The company has a market cap of C$7.63 billion and a PE ratio of -2.32. The firm’s 50 day moving average is C$22.44 and its 200-day moving average is C$22.51. Air Canada has a 52 week low of C$19.31 and a 52 week high of C$29.17. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 183,588.89, a quick ratio of 1.17 and a current ratio of 1.26.
Air Canada Company Profile (Get Rating)
Air Canada provides domestic, U.S. transborder, and international airline services. It offers scheduled passenger services under the Air Canada Vacations and Air Canada Rouge brand name in the Canadian market, the Canada-U.S. transborder market, and in the international market to and from Canada, as well as through capacity purchase agreements on other regional carriers.
- CrowdStrike earnings and revenue beat forecasts, stock falls
- Ryder System, Inc: The Most Interesting Play In Logistics
- This Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- Macys Stock is Ready to Buy
- First Solar Stock is Ready to Shine
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Air Canada Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Air Canada and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.