XRF Scientific Limited (ASX:XRF – Get Rating) insider David Brown bought 25,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, June 3rd. The stock was purchased at an average cost of A$0.65 ($0.47) per share, with a total value of A$16,250.00 ($11,690.65).
David Brown also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, April 6th, David Brown 40,000 shares of XRF Scientific stock.
The company has a current ratio of 3.06, a quick ratio of 1.26 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 13.80.
XRF Scientific Limited manufactures and markets precious metal products, specialized chemicals, and instruments for the scientific, analytical, construction material, and mining industries in Australia, Canada, and Europe. It operates through Capital Equipment, Precious Metals, and Consumables segments.
- It’s Time To PLAY With Dave & Buster’s
- Seagate Technology: Improved Fundamentals & Recovering Technicals
- It’s A Sweet Time To Buy The J.M. Smucker Co.
- Don’t Rush Out To Buy G-III Apparel
- Target’s Warning Is Dire News For The S&P 500
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for XRF Scientific Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for XRF Scientific and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.