Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Co. Limited (ASX:FPH – Get Rating) declared a final dividend on Tuesday, June 7th, MarketIndexAU reports. Shareholders of record on Tuesday, July 5th will be given a dividend of 0.205 per share on Tuesday, July 5th. This represents a dividend yield of 1.13%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Tuesday, June 21st.
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 6.21, a current ratio of 2.92 and a quick ratio of 1.56.
About Fisher & Paykel Healthcare (Get Rating)
- It’s Time To PLAY With Dave & Buster’s
- Seagate Technology: Improved Fundamentals & Recovering Technicals
- It’s A Sweet Time To Buy The J.M. Smucker Co.
- Don’t Rush Out To Buy G-III Apparel
- Target’s Warning Is Dire News For The S&P 500
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fisher & Paykel Healthcare and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.