Forager Australian Shares Fund (ASX:FOR – Get Rating) declared a final dividend on Tuesday, June 7th, MarketIndexAU reports. Investors of record on Wednesday, July 20th will be paid a dividend of 0.105 per share on Wednesday, July 20th. This represents a yield of 7.45%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Tuesday, June 28th. This is a positive change from Forager Australian Shares Fund’s previous final dividend of $0.02.
Forager Australian Shares Fund Company Profile (Get Rating)
Forager Australian Shares Fund is an open ended equity mutual fund launched and managed by Forager Funds Management Pty Ltd. The fund invests in the public equity markets of Australia. It invests in the value stocks of the companies. The fund also invests in property trusts and hybrids aiming to provide capital growth and some distributions.
- It’s Time To PLAY With Dave & Buster’s
- Seagate Technology: Improved Fundamentals & Recovering Technicals
- It’s A Sweet Time To Buy The J.M. Smucker Co.
- Don’t Rush Out To Buy G-III Apparel
- Target’s Warning Is Dire News For The S&P 500
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Forager Australian Shares Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Forager Australian Shares Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.