KMD Brands Limited (ASX:KMD – Get Rating) announced a interim dividend on Tuesday, June 7th, MarketIndexAU reports. Stockholders of record on Wednesday, June 29th will be given a dividend of 0.024 per share on Wednesday, June 29th. This represents a dividend yield of 2.18%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Monday, June 13th. This is a positive change from KMD Brands’s previous interim dividend of $0.02.
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 48.38, a quick ratio of 0.66 and a current ratio of 1.92.
KMD Brands Company Profile (Get Rating)
- It’s Time To PLAY With Dave & Buster’s
- Seagate Technology: Improved Fundamentals & Recovering Technicals
- It’s A Sweet Time To Buy The J.M. Smucker Co.
- Don’t Rush Out To Buy G-III Apparel
- Target’s Warning Is Dire News For The S&P 500
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for KMD Brands Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for KMD Brands and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.