Rumble Resources Limited (ASX:RTR – Get Rating) insider Matthew Banks bought 250,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Thursday, June 2nd. The stock was purchased at an average price of A$0.33 ($0.24) per share, with a total value of A$83,000.00 ($59,712.23).
The company has a quick ratio of 11.72, a current ratio of 11.72 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.39.
Rumble Resources Company Profile (Get Rating)
- It’s Time To PLAY With Dave & Buster’s
- Seagate Technology: Improved Fundamentals & Recovering Technicals
- It’s A Sweet Time To Buy The J.M. Smucker Co.
- Don’t Rush Out To Buy G-III Apparel
- Target’s Warning Is Dire News For The S&P 500
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Rumble Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Rumble Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.