Nordic Nickel Limited (ASX:NNL – Get Rating) insider Robert Wrixon bought 200,000 shares of the stock in a transaction on Friday, June 3rd. The stock was purchased at an average cost of A$0.30 ($0.21) per share, with a total value of A$59,200.00 ($42,589.93).
About Nordic Nickel (Get Rating)
Nordic Nickel Limited engages in discovering, developing, and supplying nickel sulphides for the battery minerals. Its flagship project is the Pulju project, which comprises of one granted exploration license (EL), seven EL applications, and one exploration reservation ground in Finland. The company was formerly known as Nordic Nickel Pty Ltd.
- It’s Time To PLAY With Dave & Buster’s
- Seagate Technology: Improved Fundamentals & Recovering Technicals
- It’s A Sweet Time To Buy The J.M. Smucker Co.
- Don’t Rush Out To Buy G-III Apparel
- Target’s Warning Is Dire News For The S&P 500
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Nordic Nickel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nordic Nickel and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.