Freelancer Limited (ASX:FLN – Get Rating) insider Robert (Matt) Barrie purchased 90,859 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction on Friday, June 3rd. The stock was acquired at an average price of A$0.32 ($0.23) per share, with a total value of A$29,074.88 ($20,917.18).
Robert (Matt) Barrie also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Thursday, May 5th, Robert (Matt) Barrie purchased 27,027 shares of Freelancer stock. The stock was acquired at an average price of A$0.37 ($0.27) per share, with a total value of A$9,999.99 ($7,194.24).
- On Wednesday, March 9th, Robert (Matt) Barrie purchased 26,700 shares of Freelancer stock. The stock was acquired at an average price of A$0.40 ($0.29) per share, with a total value of A$10,680.00 ($7,683.45).
The company has a quick ratio of 0.72, a current ratio of 0.77 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 69.94.
Freelancer Limited operates a freelancing and crowdsourcing marketplace in Australia. The company operates in two segments, Online Marketplace and Online Payment Services. Its marketplace allows employers to hire freelancers in areas, such as software development, writing, data entry and design, engineering, sciences, sales and marketing, and accounting and legal services.
- It’s Time To PLAY With Dave & Buster’s
- Seagate Technology: Improved Fundamentals & Recovering Technicals
- It’s A Sweet Time To Buy The J.M. Smucker Co.
- Don’t Rush Out To Buy G-III Apparel
- Target’s Warning Is Dire News For The S&P 500
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Freelancer Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Freelancer and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.