Shares of NASDAQ VALU traded down $2.20 during midday trading on Monday, reaching $62.50. 9,996 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 15,288. Value Line has a 52-week low of $29.21 and a 52-week high of $91.72. The stock has a market capitalization of $595.13 million, a PE ratio of 22.81 and a beta of -0.06. The business’s fifty day moving average price is $71.56 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $60.09.
Value Line (NASDAQ:VALU – Get Rating) last announced its earnings results on Wednesday, March 16th. The financial services provider reported $0.59 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter. The business had revenue of $10.26 million for the quarter. Value Line had a return on equity of 35.49% and a net margin of 64.97%.
Value Line Company Profile (Get Rating)
Value Line, Inc, together with its subsidiaries, produces and sells investment periodicals and related publications primarily in the United States. Its investment periodicals and related publications cover a range of investments, including stocks, mutual funds, exchange traded funds (ETFs), and options.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Value Line (VALU)
- CrowdStrike earnings and revenue beat forecasts, stock falls
- Ryder System, Inc: The Most Interesting Play In Logistics
- This Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- Macys Stock is Ready to Buy
- First Solar Stock is Ready to Shine
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Value Line Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Value Line and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.