Bridgestone (OTCMKTS:BRDCY – Get Rating) updated its FY 2022 earnings guidance on Wednesday. The company provided earnings per share (EPS) guidance of $3.42-$3.42 for the period. The company issued revenue guidance of $31.42 billion-$31.42 billion.
Several research firms have weighed in on BRDCY. Zacks Investment Research lowered shares of Bridgestone from a hold rating to a sell rating in a research note on Tuesday. The Goldman Sachs Group upgraded shares of Bridgestone from a neutral rating to a buy rating in a research note on Tuesday, April 12th.
Bridgestone stock opened at $19.84 on Wednesday. The company has a 50-day simple moving average of $18.81 and a 200-day simple moving average of $20.26. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.22, a quick ratio of 1.62 and a current ratio of 2.26. Bridgestone has a one year low of $17.24 and a one year high of $24.90.
Bridgestone Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, manufactures and sells tires and rubber products. It operates through two segments, Tires and Diversified Products. The company offers tires and tire tubes for passenger cars, trucks, buses, construction and mining vehicles, industrial machinery, agricultural machinery, aircraft, motorcycles, scooters, etc.; automotive parts; retreading materials and services; automotive maintenance and repair services; tire raw materials; and other tire-related products.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Bridgestone (BRDCY)
- Lightning Strikes For Thor Industries
- Asana posts a strong result, what you should consider before buying the stock?
- Heavy Buying Points to Upside for These 3 Stocks
- 3 Intriguing Stocks With Sub-10 P/E Ratios
- Time to Buy Take-Two Interactive Stock
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Bridgestone Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bridgestone and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.