NYSE CCF traded up $0.48 during trading hours on Tuesday, reaching $80.98. 26,177 shares of the company traded hands, compared to its average volume of 19,557. The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of $83.57. Chase has a 12 month low of $76.96 and a 12 month high of $119.00. The stock has a market capitalization of $766.80 million, a PE ratio of 17.60 and a beta of 0.62.
Chase (NYSE:CCF – Get Rating) last released its earnings results on Thursday, April 7th. The company reported $0.99 EPS for the quarter. The firm had revenue of $73.95 million for the quarter. Chase had a net margin of 14.27% and a return on equity of 13.38%.
Chase Corporation, a specialty chemicals company, manufactures and sells protective materials for various applications worldwide. It operates through three segments: Adhesives, Sealants and Additives; Industrial Tapes; and Corrosion Protection and Waterproofing. The Adhesives, Sealants and Additives segment offers protective conformal and moisture protective electronic coatings and cleaning solutions; advanced adhesives, sealants, and coatings; polymeric microspheres; polyurethane dispersions; superabsorbent polymers; and cleaning and protection solutions for electronic assemblies.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Chase (CCF)
- It’s Time To PLAY With Dave & Buster’s
- Seagate Technology: Improved Fundamentals & Recovering Technicals
- It’s A Sweet Time To Buy The J.M. Smucker Co.
- Don’t Rush Out To Buy G-III Apparel
- Target’s Warning Is Dire News For The S&P 500
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Chase Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Chase and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.