CHS Inc. (NASDAQ:CHSCO – Get Rating) announced a quarterly dividend on Wednesday, June 8th, Wall Street Journal reports. Stockholders of record on Friday, June 17th will be given a dividend of 0.4922 per share on Thursday, June 30th. This represents a $1.97 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 7.14%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, June 16th.
Shares of NASDAQ:CHSCO traded down $0.08 during trading on Wednesday, reaching $27.56. 9,840 shares of the company traded hands, compared to its average volume of 31,464. CHS has a 52-week low of $26.30 and a 52-week high of $29.39. The business’s fifty day moving average is $27.20 and its 200-day moving average is $27.46.
CHS Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on CHS (CHSCO)
- Expedia Group: Recovering with the Travel Industry
- It’s Time To Grab The Lovesac Company By The Shorts
- Asana posts a strong result, what you should consider before buying the stock?
- Lightning Strikes For Thor Industries
- Heavy Buying Points to Upside for These 3 Stocks
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for CHS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CHS and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.