Enel Chile S.A. (NYSE:ENIC – Get Rating) announced a Semi-Annual dividend on Monday, June 6th, Zacks reports. Stockholders of record on Friday, May 20th will be paid a dividend of 0.011 per share by the utilities provider on Friday, May 20th. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, May 19th.
Enel Chile has a payout ratio of 2.6% indicating that its dividend is sufficiently covered by earnings.
Shares of ENIC opened at $1.45 on Wednesday. The company has a quick ratio of 0.58, a current ratio of 0.59 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.04. Enel Chile has a 12-month low of $1.24 and a 12-month high of $3.10. The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is $1.42 and its 200-day simple moving average is $1.71.
Separately, StockNews.com assumed coverage on Enel Chile in a research note on Thursday, March 31st. They issued a “hold” rating on the stock.
Enel Chile Company Profile (Get Rating)
Enel Chile SA, an electricity utility company, engages in the generation, transmission, and distribution of electricity in Chile. The company operates through Generation Business and Distribution Business segments. It generates electricity through various sources, such as hydroelectric, thermal, wind, solar, and geothermal power plants.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Enel Chile (ENIC)
- Asana posts a strong result, what you should consider before buying the stock?
- Lightning Strikes For Thor Industries
- Heavy Buying Points to Upside for These 3 Stocks
- 3 Intriguing Stocks With Sub-10 P/E Ratios
- Snap Inc: Revised Guidance & Steeping Losses
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Enel Chile Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Enel Chile and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.