Garda Property Group (ASX:GDF – Get Rating) announced a final dividend on Wednesday, June 8th, MarketIndexAU reports. Investors of record on Thursday, July 14th will be paid a dividend of 0.018 per share on Thursday, July 14th. This represents a dividend yield of 1.09%. The ex-dividend date is Tuesday, June 28th.
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 63.28, a quick ratio of 2.78 and a current ratio of 6.02.
About Garda Property Group (Get Rating)
- Asana posts a strong result, what you should consider before buying the stock?
- Lightning Strikes For Thor Industries
- Heavy Buying Points to Upside for These 3 Stocks
- 3 Intriguing Stocks With Sub-10 P/E Ratios
- Snap Inc: Revised Guidance & Steeping Losses
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Garda Property Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Garda Property Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.