Greggs (OTCMKTS:GGGSF – Get Rating) had its price target dropped by stock analysts at UBS Group from GBX 3,450 ($43.23) to GBX 3,000 ($37.59) in a research note issued to investors on Wednesday, The Fly reports.
GGGSF stock remained flat at $$40.00 during mid-day trading on Wednesday. Greggs has a fifty-two week low of $31.70 and a fifty-two week high of $40.00. The stock’s fifty day moving average is $40.00 and its 200 day moving average is $40.00.
Greggs Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Greggs (GGGSF)
- Expedia Group: Recovering with the Travel Industry
- It’s Time To Grab The Lovesac Company By The Shorts
- Asana posts a strong result, what you should consider before buying the stock?
- Lightning Strikes For Thor Industries
- The Insiders And Analysts Buy Academy Sports + Outdoors
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Greggs Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Greggs and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.