PhenixFIN Co. (NASDAQ:PFXNL – Get Rating) announced a quarterly dividend on Wednesday, June 8th, Wall Street Journal reports. Shareholders of record on Wednesday, June 15th will be given a dividend of 0.3828 per share on Thursday, June 30th. This represents a $1.53 annualized dividend and a yield of 6.05%. The ex-dividend date is Tuesday, June 14th.
NASDAQ PFXNL remained flat at $$25.32 on Wednesday. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 211 shares, compared to its average volume of 607. PhenixFIN has a 12-month low of $25.10 and a 12-month high of $27.44.
PhenixFIN Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on PhenixFIN (PFXNL)
- Expedia Group: Recovering with the Travel Industry
- It’s Time To Grab The Lovesac Company By The Shorts
- Asana posts a strong result, what you should consider before buying the stock?
- Lightning Strikes For Thor Industries
- The Insiders And Analysts Buy Academy Sports + Outdoors
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for PhenixFIN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PhenixFIN and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.