Research analysts at National Bank Financial initiated coverage on shares of AirBoss of America (OTCMKTS:ABSSF – Get Rating) in a research note issued on Thursday, The Fly reports. The brokerage set an “outperform” rating on the stock.
ABSSF has been the topic of a number of other reports. TD Securities decreased their price objective on AirBoss of America from C$51.00 to C$40.00 in a research report on Friday, May 13th. Canaccord Genuity Group cut their price target on AirBoss of America from C$51.00 to C$35.50 in a research note on Sunday, May 15th. Five analysts have rated the stock with a buy rating, Based on data from MarketBeat.com, AirBoss of America has an average rating of “Buy” and an average price target of $45.69.
ABSSF remained flat at $$14.78 during mid-day trading on Thursday. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 5,188 shares, compared to its average volume of 3,396. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $20.82 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $27.06. AirBoss of America has a 52-week low of $13.93 and a 52-week high of $36.38.
AirBoss of America Corp., together with its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures, and markets rubber-based products for automotive, heavy commercial, construction and infrastructure, oil and gas, and defense industries in Canada, the United States, and internationally. It operates through three segments: AirBoss Defense Group, Rubber Solutions, and Engineered Products.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on AirBoss of America (ABSSF)
- The Institutions Are Rotating Into Olli’s Bargain Outlet
- Microcap Oil-Dri Corporation Is A Buy For Income Investors
- Would Netflix acquiring Roku be a positive for the stock?
- Inflation, An Economic Winter Is Approaching
- Now’s The Time To Buy MongoDB (NASDAQ: MDB)
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for AirBoss of America Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AirBoss of America and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.