AVI Global Trust plc (LON:AGT – Get Rating) announced a dividend on Thursday, June 9th, Upcoming.Co.Uk reports. Investors of record on Thursday, June 23rd will be paid a dividend of GBX 1.20 ($0.02) per share on Friday, July 15th. This represents a dividend yield of 0.62%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, June 23rd. The official announcement can be viewed at this link.
Shares of AVI Global Trust stock opened at GBX 192.60 ($2.41) on Thursday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 11.79, a current ratio of 1.15 and a quick ratio of 1.08. The firm has a market cap of £964.32 million and a P/E ratio of 3.36. The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of GBX 192.70 and a 200 day simple moving average of GBX 436.67. AVI Global Trust has a fifty-two week low of GBX 169 ($2.12) and a fifty-two week high of GBX 223.60 ($2.80).
AVI Global Trust Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Now’s The Time To Buy MongoDB (NASDAQ: MDB)
- Is It Too Late For Energy Stocks?
- Chargepoint’s Stock Could Benefit from High Energy Prices
- MarketBeat Podcast: Get Your Mindset Right To Invest In The Current Market
- Stratasys Stock Forming a Tradeable Bottom
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for AVI Global Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AVI Global Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.