ISS A/S (OTCMKTS:ISSDY – Get Rating) was upgraded by equities research analysts at Bryan, Garnier & Co from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating in a research report issued on Thursday, The Fly reports. The firm currently has a 160.00 target price on the stock.
Separately, HSBC raised shares of ISS A/S from a “reduce” rating to a “hold” rating in a report on Thursday, May 19th. One equities research analyst has rated the stock with a sell rating, three have given a hold rating and three have issued a buy rating to the company’s stock. According to MarketBeat, the stock presently has a consensus rating of “Hold” and an average price target of $160.00.
Shares of OTCMKTS ISSDY opened at $9.08 on Thursday. ISS A/S has a 12-month low of $7.25 and a 12-month high of $12.65. The firm’s 50-day moving average is $8.74 and its two-hundred day moving average is $9.10.
ISS A/S provides workplace management and facility services. It offers office, hospital, laboratory, food hygiene, hospitality and events cleaning services; and hospitality, catering, fine dining and event catering, and micro-kitchens and vending services, as well as operates restaurants, pop-up or high street concept stores, coffee bars, and power plants.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ISS A/S (ISSDY)
- Chargepoint’s Stock Could Benefit from High Energy Prices
- Is It Too Late For Energy Stocks?
- MarketBeat Podcast: Get Your Mindset Right To Invest In The Current Market
- Stratasys Stock Forming a Tradeable Bottom
- It’s Time To Get Interested In Ethereum Again
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for ISS A/S Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ISS A/S and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.