Cartier Resources Inc. (CVE:ECR – Get Rating) Director Philippe Cloutier purchased 80,000 shares of the stock in a transaction on Wednesday, June 8th. The shares were purchased at an average cost of C$0.13 per share, for a total transaction of C$10,400.00. Following the acquisition, the director now directly owns 4,105,000 shares of the company’s stock, valued at C$533,650.
Cartier Resources stock traded down C$0.01 during mid-day trading on Thursday, reaching C$0.13. 164,400 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 276,680. The company has a market cap of C$34.80 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -43.33. The stock has a 50 day moving average of C$0.14 and a two-hundred day moving average of C$0.15. The company has a quick ratio of 5.66, a current ratio of 5.82 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.39. Cartier Resources Inc. has a 12-month low of C$0.12 and a 12-month high of C$0.31.
Cartier Resources Company Profile (Get Rating)
- The Institutions Are Rotating Into Olli’s Bargain Outlet
- Inflation, An Economic Winter Is Approaching
- Microcap Oil-Dri Corporation Is A Buy For Income Investors
- Would Netflix acquiring Roku be a positive for the stock?
- Now’s The Time To Buy MongoDB (NASDAQ: MDB)
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Cartier Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cartier Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.