Regis Resources (OTCMKTS:RGRNF – Get Rating) was downgraded by investment analysts at Citigroup to a “sell” rating in a report released on Thursday, TipRanks reports. They presently have a $1.90 price objective on the stock. Citigroup’s target price indicates a potential upside of 37.68% from the stock’s current price.
Shares of RGRNF stock remained flat at $$1.38 on Thursday. Regis Resources has a fifty-two week low of $1.20 and a fifty-two week high of $2.10. The firm’s 50-day moving average is $1.48 and its 200-day moving average is $1.42.
About Regis Resources (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Regis Resources (RGRNF)
- The Institutions Are Rotating Into Olli’s Bargain Outlet
- Would Netflix acquiring Roku be a positive for the stock?
- Microcap Oil-Dri Corporation Is A Buy For Income Investors
- Inflation, An Economic Winter Is Approaching
- Now’s The Time To Buy MongoDB (NASDAQ: MDB)
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Regis Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Regis Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.