Enghouse Systems (OTCMKTS:EGHSF – Get Rating) had its target price reduced by investment analysts at Royal Bank of Canada from C$50.00 to C$45.00 in a research note issued on Thursday, The Fly reports.
EGHSF has been the topic of a number of other reports. CIBC cut Enghouse Systems from an “outperform” rating to a “neutral” rating in a report on Thursday. TD Securities reduced their price objective on Enghouse Systems from C$50.00 to C$35.00 in a research note on Thursday. Finally, Scotiabank reduced their price objective on Enghouse Systems from C$58.00 to C$51.00 in a research note on Monday, March 7th.
EGHSF traded down $4.90 during trading hours on Thursday, reaching $21.90. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 4,273 shares, compared to its average volume of 966. Enghouse Systems has a fifty-two week low of $21.88 and a fifty-two week high of $50.78. The business’s 50-day moving average is $27.92 and its 200-day moving average is $32.66.
Enghouse Systems Limited, together with its subsidiaries, develops enterprise software solutions worldwide. It operates through two segments, Interactive Management Group and Asset Management Group. The Interactive Management Group segment provides customer interaction software and services to facilitate remote work, enhance customer service, increase efficiency, and manage customer communications across various types of interactions, including voice, email, web chats, text, and video.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Enghouse Systems (EGHSF)
- The Institutions Are Rotating Into Olli’s Bargain Outlet
- Microcap Oil-Dri Corporation Is A Buy For Income Investors
- Would Netflix acquiring Roku be a positive for the stock?
- Inflation, An Economic Winter Is Approaching
- Now’s The Time To Buy MongoDB (NASDAQ: MDB)
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Enghouse Systems Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Enghouse Systems and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.