Smart Share Global (NYSE:EM – Get Rating) last released its quarterly earnings results on Friday, March 11th. The company reported ($0.04) earnings per share for the quarter. The firm had revenue of $131.22 million for the quarter. Smart Share Global had a negative net margin of 3.51% and a negative return on equity of 27.82%.
EM traded down $0.01 on Thursday, hitting $1.48. The company had a trading volume of 29,014 shares, compared to its average volume of 26,631. The business’s fifty day simple moving average is $1.27 and its 200 day simple moving average is $1.45. Smart Share Global has a 12-month low of $0.88 and a 12-month high of $7.11. The company has a market cap of $389.89 million, a PE ratio of -0.07 and a beta of -1.60.
Smart Share Global Company Profile (Get Rating)
Smart Share Global Limited, a consumer tech company, provides mobile device charging services in the People's Republic of China. The company provides mobile device charging services through online and offline networks; and rents and sells power banks. It offers services through its power banks placed in points of interests (POIs) operated by its location partners, such as entertainment venues, restaurants, shopping centers, hotels, transportation hubs, and public spaces.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Smart Share Global (EM)
- Would Netflix acquiring Roku be a positive for the stock?
- Inflation, An Economic Winter Is Approaching
- Microcap Oil-Dri Corporation Is A Buy For Income Investors
- Now’s The Time To Buy MongoDB (NASDAQ: MDB)
- Chargepoint’s Stock Could Benefit from High Energy Prices
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Smart Share Global Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Smart Share Global and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.