StorageVault Canada Inc. (CVE:SVI – Get Rating) insider StorageVault Canada Inc. bought 62,000 shares of the stock in a transaction on Friday, May 13th. The shares were bought at an average cost of C$5.92 per share, for a total transaction of C$367,033.80. Following the purchase, the insider now owns 124,000 shares in the company, valued at approximately C$734,067.60.
StorageVault Canada Inc. also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, May 16th, StorageVault Canada Inc. bought 59,200 shares of StorageVault Canada stock. The stock was purchased at an average price of C$5.93 per share, with a total value of C$350,760.00.
- On Wednesday, May 11th, StorageVault Canada Inc. acquired 62,000 shares of StorageVault Canada stock. The stock was acquired at an average price of C$5.82 per share, with a total value of C$360,753.20.
StorageVault Canada stock remained flat at $C$6.42 during trading hours on Thursday. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 168,227 shares, compared to its average volume of 147,135. The company’s fifty day simple moving average is C$6.42 and its 200-day simple moving average is C$6.48. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 687.87, a quick ratio of 2.53 and a current ratio of 3.04. The stock has a market cap of C$2.43 billion and a P/E ratio of -71.33. StorageVault Canada Inc. has a 12-month low of C$3.68 and a 12-month high of C$7.39.
About StorageVault Canada (Get Rating)
StorageVault Canada Inc owns, manages, and rents self-storage and portable storage space in Canada. It operates through three segments: Self Storage, Portable Storage, and Management Division. The company manages 45 stores owned by third parties; and stores, shreds, and manages documents and records for customers.
- The Institutions Are Rotating Into Olli’s Bargain Outlet
- Inflation, An Economic Winter Is Approaching
- Would Netflix acquiring Roku be a positive for the stock?
- Microcap Oil-Dri Corporation Is A Buy For Income Investors
- Now’s The Time To Buy MongoDB (NASDAQ: MDB)
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for StorageVault Canada Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for StorageVault Canada and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.