Air New Zealand Limited (OTCMKTS:ANZFF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant increase in short interest in the month of May. As of May 31st, there was short interest totalling 510,600 shares, an increase of 6,282.5% from the May 15th total of 8,000 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 20,200 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 25.3 days.
Shares of Air New Zealand stock remained flat at $$0.42 during trading hours on Friday. 7,750 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 10,318. The company’s fifty day simple moving average is $0.52 and its 200 day simple moving average is $0.85. Air New Zealand has a 1-year low of $0.42 and a 1-year high of $1.22.
Air New Zealand Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Air New Zealand (ANZFF)
- NIO (NYSE: NIO) Justifies Recent Rally
- HubSpot: A More Competitive Valuation
- DocuSign (NASDAQ: DOCU) Collapses Back To Square One
- Campbell Soup Company Is Why Staples Stocks Will Outperform
- Nutanix Stock Bestows a Cheap Entry
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Air New Zealand Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Air New Zealand and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.