Trulite (TSE:TRUL – Get Rating)‘s stock had its “buy” rating restated by equities research analysts at BTIG Research in a report issued on Wednesday, TipRanks reports. They presently have a C$64.00 price objective on the stock.
Separately, Echelon Wealth Partners restated a “buy” rating and issued a C$55.00 target price on shares of Trulite in a report on Wednesday.
- NIO (NYSE: NIO) Justifies Recent Rally
- DocuSign (NASDAQ: DOCU) Collapses Back To Square One
- HubSpot: A More Competitive Valuation
- Campbell Soup Company Is Why Staples Stocks Will Outperform
- Nutanix Stock Bestows a Cheap Entry
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Trulite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Trulite and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.