Daito Trust Construction Co.,Ltd. (OTCMKTS:DIFTY – Get Rating) saw a large increase in short interest in May. As of May 31st, there was short interest totalling 26,100 shares, an increase of 6,425.0% from the May 15th total of 400 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 88,500 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.3 days.
Shares of Daito Trust Construction Co.,Ltd. stock traded down $0.18 on Friday, reaching $21.21. 22,691 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 47,670. Daito Trust Construction Co.,Ltd. has a one year low of $21.01 and a one year high of $31.80. The company has a 50-day moving average of $23.11 and a 200 day moving average of $26.32.
Daito Trust Construction Co.,Ltd. Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Daito Trust Construction Co.,Ltd. (DIFTY)
- NIO (NYSE: NIO) Justifies Recent Rally
- DocuSign (NASDAQ: DOCU) Collapses Back To Square One
- HubSpot: A More Competitive Valuation
- Campbell Soup Company Is Why Staples Stocks Will Outperform
- Nutanix Stock Bestows a Cheap Entry
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Daito Trust Construction Co.Ltd. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Daito Trust Construction Co.Ltd. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.