Edoc Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ:ADOCW – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant increase in short interest during the month of May. As of May 31st, there was short interest totalling 3,200 shares, an increase of 966.7% from the May 15th total of 300 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 19,700 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.2 days.
NASDAQ ADOCW remained flat at $$0.04 during trading on Friday. 18,098 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 23,772. Edoc Acquisition has a one year low of $0.02 and a one year high of $0.43.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Edoc Acquisition (ADOCW)
- NIO (NYSE: NIO) Justifies Recent Rally
- HubSpot: A More Competitive Valuation
- DocuSign (NASDAQ: DOCU) Collapses Back To Square One
- Campbell Soup Company Is Why Staples Stocks Will Outperform
- Nutanix Stock Bestows a Cheap Entry
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Edoc Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Edoc Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.