Kingdee International Software Group Company Limited (OTCMKTS:KGDEY – Get Rating) – Investment analysts at Jefferies Financial Group issued their FY2022 earnings per share (EPS) estimates for shares of Kingdee International Software Group in a research report issued on Tuesday, June 7th. Jefferies Financial Group analyst E. Lee anticipates that the company will post earnings of ($1.35) per share for the year. Jefferies Financial Group also issued estimates for Kingdee International Software Group’s FY2023 earnings at $0.75 EPS, FY2024 earnings at $2.55 EPS and FY2025 earnings at $4.20 EPS.
Separately, The Goldman Sachs Group began coverage on shares of Kingdee International Software Group in a research note on Monday, April 18th. They issued a “buy” rating for the company.
About Kingdee International Software Group (Get Rating)
Kingdee International Software Group Company Limited, an investment holding company, engages in the enterprise resource planning business. The company operates through ERP Business and Others, Cloud Services Business, and Investment Properties Operating Business segments. The ERP Business and Others segment sells software and hardware products; and provides software solution consulting, maintenance, upgrade, and other supporting services, as well as software implementation services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Kingdee International Software Group (KGDEY)
- Campbell Soup Company Is Why Staples Stocks Will Outperform
- Nutanix Stock Bestows a Cheap Entry
- The Institutions Are Rotating Into Olli’s Bargain Outlet
- Microcap Oil-Dri Corporation Is A Buy For Income Investors
- Inflation, An Economic Winter Is Approaching
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Kingdee International Software Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kingdee International Software Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.