GFT Technologies (ETR:GFT – Get Rating) has been assigned a €48.00 ($51.61) price target by equities research analysts at Berenberg Bank in a research report issued on Friday, Borsen Zeitung reports. Berenberg Bank’s price target indicates a potential upside of 1.80% from the stock’s previous close.
GFT opened at €47.15 ($50.70) on Friday. GFT Technologies has a twelve month low of €19.96 ($21.46) and a twelve month high of €47.55 ($51.13). The company has a 50-day simple moving average of €39.98 and a 200 day simple moving average of €41.42. The company has a quick ratio of 1.23, a current ratio of 1.34 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 50.61. The stock has a market capitalization of $1.24 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 36.47.
About GFT Technologies (Get Rating)
- Campbell Soup Company Is Why Staples Stocks Will Outperform
- Nutanix Stock Bestows a Cheap Entry
- The Institutions Are Rotating Into Olli’s Bargain Outlet
- Would Netflix acquiring Roku be a positive for the stock?
- Microcap Oil-Dri Corporation Is A Buy For Income Investors
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for GFT Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GFT Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.