Stock analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. started coverage on shares of Poste Italiane (OTCMKTS:PITAF – Get Rating) in a note issued to investors on Friday, The Fly reports. The brokerage set an “overweight” rating on the stock.
Several other research firms have also issued reports on PITAF. Barclays lowered their price objective on Poste Italiane from €15.50 ($16.67) to €14.00 ($15.05) and set an “overweight” rating for the company in a research note on Thursday, April 14th. Morgan Stanley raised their price objective on Poste Italiane to €16.40 ($17.63) in a research note on Friday, May 13th.
Shares of Poste Italiane stock opened at $10.10 on Friday. Poste Italiane has a 12 month low of $10.10 and a 12 month high of $11.22. The stock has a 50 day moving average of $10.53 and a 200 day moving average of $12.55.
Poste Italiane S.p.A. provides postal, logistics, and financial and insurance products and services in Italy. It operates in four segments: Mail, Parcels and Distribution; Payments and Mobile; Financial Services; and Insurance Services. The Mail, Parcels and Distribution segment offers mail and parcel services, as well as engages in the activities of the distribution network.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Poste Italiane (PITAF)
- Campbell Soup Company Is Why Staples Stocks Will Outperform
- Nutanix Stock Bestows a Cheap Entry
- The Institutions Are Rotating Into Olli’s Bargain Outlet
- Inflation, An Economic Winter Is Approaching
- Microcap Oil-Dri Corporation Is A Buy For Income Investors
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Poste Italiane Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Poste Italiane and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.