ScION Tech Growth II (NASDAQ:SCOB – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decrease in short interest in the month of May. As of May 31st, there was short interest totalling 7,100 shares, a decrease of 93.1% from the May 15th total of 103,300 shares. Approximately 0.0% of the shares of the company are sold short. Based on an average trading volume of 108,500 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.1 days.
Shares of SCOB stock traded up $0.01 during trading hours on Friday, hitting $9.81. The stock had a trading volume of 117 shares, compared to its average volume of 105,846. The firm has a market capitalization of $423.01 million, a PE ratio of 65.40 and a beta of -0.06. ScION Tech Growth II has a twelve month low of $9.60 and a twelve month high of $9.95. The stock’s 50 day moving average is $9.81 and its 200 day moving average is $9.77.
ScION Tech Growth II Company Profile (Get Rating)
ScION Tech Growth II does not have significant operations. It focuses on effecting a merger, share exchange, asset acquisition, share purchase, reorganization, or similar business combination with one or more businesses. The company intends to focus its search on technology-enabled businesses that offer technology solutions, and broader technology software and services in the financial services sector.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ScION Tech Growth II (SCOB)
- NIO (NYSE: NIO) Justifies Recent Rally
- DocuSign (NASDAQ: DOCU) Collapses Back To Square One
- HubSpot: A More Competitive Valuation
- Campbell Soup Company Is Why Staples Stocks Will Outperform
- Nutanix Stock Bestows a Cheap Entry
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for ScION Tech Growth II Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ScION Tech Growth II and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.