Bantec, Inc. (OTCMKTS:BANT – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest in May. As of May 31st, there was short interest totalling 2,425,100 shares, an increase of 21,361.1% from the May 15th total of 11,300 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 153,888,400 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.0 days.
Shares of BANT traded down 0.00 during trading hours on Friday, reaching 0.00. The stock had a trading volume of 49,960,500 shares, compared to its average volume of 55,953,949. Bantec has a 52 week low of 0.00 and a 52 week high of 0.01.
Bantec Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Bantec (BANT)
- NIO (NYSE: NIO) Justifies Recent Rally
- DocuSign (NASDAQ: DOCU) Collapses Back To Square One
- HubSpot: A More Competitive Valuation
- Campbell Soup Company Is Why Staples Stocks Will Outperform
- Nutanix Stock Bestows a Cheap Entry
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Bantec Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bantec and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.