Wegener Co. (OTCMKTS:WGNR – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large growth in short interest during the month of May. As of May 31st, there was short interest totalling 11,100 shares, a growth of 11,000.0% from the May 15th total of 100 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 54,600 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.2 days.
Shares of Wegener stock remained flat at $$0.02 during midday trading on Friday. The business has a 50 day moving average price of $0.03 and a 200 day moving average price of $0.02. Wegener has a 12 month low of $0.02 and a 12 month high of $0.30.
About Wegener (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Wegener (WGNR)
- NIO (NYSE: NIO) Justifies Recent Rally
- DocuSign (NASDAQ: DOCU) Collapses Back To Square One
- HubSpot: A More Competitive Valuation
- Campbell Soup Company Is Why Staples Stocks Will Outperform
- Nutanix Stock Bestows a Cheap Entry
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Wegener Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Wegener and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.