Shares of Aquis Exchange PLC (LON:AQX – Get Rating) reached a new 52-week low on Thursday . The company traded as low as GBX 420 ($5.10) and last traded at GBX 425 ($5.16), with a volume of 1544 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at GBX 425 ($5.16).
The company has a quick ratio of 4.59, a current ratio of 4.71 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 18.50. The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of GBX 468.45 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of GBX 527.09. The stock has a market capitalization of £116.91 million and a P/E ratio of 28.33.
About Aquis Exchange (LON:AQX)
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
- Commercial Metals Company Is Ready To Rebound
- A10 Networks: Key 5G Infrastructure Stock that’s Beating the Market
- Allstate: A Safe Stock During Volatile Times, Which Will Benefit From Rising Rates
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Aquis Exchange Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aquis Exchange and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.