Asiamet Resources Limited (OTCMKTS:KMGLF – Get Rating) was the target of a large growth in short interest in May. As of May 31st, there was short interest totalling 58,300 shares, a growth of 27.6% from the May 15th total of 45,700 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently ∞ days.
Shares of OTCMKTS:KMGLF remained flat at $$0.01 during trading on Thursday. Asiamet Resources has a fifty-two week low of $0.00 and a fifty-two week high of $0.10. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $0.01 and a 200 day moving average of $0.02.
About Asiamet Resources (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Asiamet Resources (KMGLF)
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- Commercial Metals Company Is Ready To Rebound
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
- A10 Networks: Key 5G Infrastructure Stock that’s Beating the Market
- Allstate: A Safe Stock During Volatile Times, Which Will Benefit From Rising Rates
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Asiamet Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Asiamet Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.