B. Riley Financial, Inc. – 6.37 (NASDAQ:RILYM – Get Rating) was the target of a significant increase in short interest in May. As of May 31st, there was short interest totalling 35,500 shares, an increase of 27.2% from the May 15th total of 27,900 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 11,700 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 3.0 days.
Shares of B. Riley Financial, Inc. – 6.37 stock traded down $0.26 during trading hours on Thursday, reaching $24.16. 100 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 11,626. The firm has a fifty day moving average of $25.06. B. Riley Financial, Inc. – 6.37 has a 1 year low of $24.09 and a 1 year high of $26.49.
The company also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Monday, October 31st. Investors of record on Saturday, October 15th will be issued a dividend of $0.3984 per share. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, October 13th. This represents a $1.59 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 6.60%.
B. Riley Financial, Inc provides financial services and solutions to the capital raising and financial advisory needs of public and private firms. It operates through the following segments: Capital Markets; Auction and Liquidation; Valuation and Appraisal; Principal Investments-United Online and magicJack; Brands.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on B. Riley Financial, Inc. – 6.37 (RILYM)
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
- Commercial Metals Company Is Ready To Rebound
- A10 Networks: Key 5G Infrastructure Stock that’s Beating the Market
- Allstate: A Safe Stock During Volatile Times, Which Will Benefit From Rising Rates
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for B. Riley Financial Inc. - 6.37 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for B. Riley Financial Inc. - 6.37 and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.