Shares of Burford Capital Limited (NASDAQ:BUR – Get Rating) saw unusually-strong trading volume on Thursday . Approximately 14,471 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 94% from the previous session’s volume of 251,744 shares.The stock last traded at $8.91 and had previously closed at $9.26.
Separately, StockNews.com upgraded Burford Capital from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a research report on Wednesday, March 30th.
The stock’s fifty day moving average price is $8.61.
Burford Capital Limited, through its subsidiaries, provides legal finance products and services. The company offers asset management services, including core legal finance, complex strategies, and post-settlement finance. The company was incorporated in 2009 and is based in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Burford Capital (BUR)
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- Commercial Metals Company Is Ready To Rebound
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
- A10 Networks: Key 5G Infrastructure Stock that’s Beating the Market
- Allstate: A Safe Stock During Volatile Times, Which Will Benefit From Rising Rates
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Burford Capital Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Burford Capital and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.