Charge Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ:CRGE – Get Rating) traded up 4.7% on Thursday . The company traded as high as $5.33 and last traded at $5.31. 18,940 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 96% from the average session volume of 535,384 shares. The stock had previously closed at $5.07.
Separately, Maxim Group began coverage on Charge Enterprises in a research note on Monday, May 23rd. They issued a “buy” rating and a $8.00 price objective for the company.
The business has a 50-day moving average price of $5.03. The company has a quick ratio of 1.21, a current ratio of 1.21 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.72.
About Charge Enterprises (NASDAQ:CRGE)
Charge Enterprises Inc engages in building the electrification and telecommunications infrastructure for electric vehicle charging(EVC) and wireless network infrastructure, including 5G, tower, distributed antennae systems, small cell, and electrical infrastructure. The company operates through Telecommunications and Infrastructure segments.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Charge Enterprises (CRGE)
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
- Commercial Metals Company Is Ready To Rebound
- A10 Networks: Key 5G Infrastructure Stock that’s Beating the Market
- Allstate: A Safe Stock During Volatile Times, Which Will Benefit From Rising Rates
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Charge Enterprises Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Charge Enterprises and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.