Shares of Darktrace plc (OTC:DRKTF – Get Rating) traded down 3.4% on Wednesday . The company traded as low as $4.09 and last traded at $4.16. 96,338 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 968% from the average session volume of 9,017 shares. The stock had previously closed at $4.30.
A number of analysts recently weighed in on the stock. JPMorgan Chase & Co. cut their target price on shares of Darktrace from GBX 400 ($4.85) to GBX 320 ($3.88) in a research note on Wednesday, May 25th. Jefferies Financial Group started coverage on shares of Darktrace in a research note on Friday, April 29th. They issued a “buy” rating on the stock. Two research analysts have rated the stock with a sell rating and three have issued a buy rating to the stock. According to MarketBeat.com, Darktrace has an average rating of “Hold” and a consensus price target of $460.00.
The business’s 50 day moving average is $4.89.
Darktrace plc, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the development and sale of cyber-threat defense technology solutions in the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Europe, and internationally. Its products include Enterprise Immune System to discover unpredictable cyber-threats; Industrial Immune System to detect novel threats and vulnerabilities, as well as safeguard the integrity and resilience of industrial technologies; and Cyber AI Analyst, an AI investigation technology, which automatically triages, interprets, and reports scope of security incidents.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Darktrace (DRKTF)
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- Commercial Metals Company Is Ready To Rebound
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
- A10 Networks: Key 5G Infrastructure Stock that’s Beating the Market
- Allstate: A Safe Stock During Volatile Times, Which Will Benefit From Rising Rates
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Darktrace Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Darktrace and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.