Distribution Solutions Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:DSGR – Get Rating)’s stock price shot up 2.5% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The company traded as high as $50.74 and last traded at $50.74. 599 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 97% from the average session volume of 23,695 shares. The stock had previously closed at $49.50.
The company has a market capitalization of $1.05 billion, a PE ratio of 34.24 and a beta of 0.98. The company has a quick ratio of 0.97, a current ratio of 2.05 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.11.
About Distribution Solutions Group (NASDAQ:DSGR)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Distribution Solutions Group (DSGR)
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
- Commercial Metals Company Is Ready To Rebound
- A10 Networks: Key 5G Infrastructure Stock that’s Beating the Market
- Allstate: A Safe Stock During Volatile Times, Which Will Benefit From Rising Rates
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Distribution Solutions Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Distribution Solutions Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.