Shares of Heliogen, Inc. (NYSE:HLGN – Get Rating) traded up 3.3% during trading on Thursday . The company traded as high as $3.16 and last traded at $3.10. 18,969 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 98% from the average session volume of 770,275 shares. The stock had previously closed at $3.00.
The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is $3.76.
In related news, CEO William Gross acquired 13,124 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, June 6th. The shares were bought at an average cost of $3.74 per share, for a total transaction of $49,083.76. Following the completion of the transaction, the chief executive officer now owns 1,602,612 shares in the company, valued at $5,993,768.88. The acquisition was disclosed in a document filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can be accessed through this link. 8.70% of the stock is owned by corporate insiders.
About Heliogen (NYSE:HLGN)
Heliogen, Inc, a renewable energy technology company, develops an A.I.-enabled, concentrated solar power plant. It offers HelioHeat for the production of heat for use in industrial processes; HelioPower, a solution for power generation; and HelioFuel, a solution for hydrogen fuel production. The company was formerly known as Edison Microgrids, Inc and changed its name to Heliogen, Inc in November 2019.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Heliogen (HLGN)
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- Commercial Metals Company Is Ready To Rebound
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
- A10 Networks: Key 5G Infrastructure Stock that’s Beating the Market
- Allstate: A Safe Stock During Volatile Times, Which Will Benefit From Rising Rates
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Heliogen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Heliogen and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.