Inventus Mining Corp. (CVE:IVS – Get Rating) shares reached a new 52-week low on Thursday . The company traded as low as C$0.11 and last traded at C$0.12, with a volume of 49500 shares traded. The stock had previously closed at C$0.14.
The company has a market cap of C$16.87 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -5.00. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 33.61, a current ratio of 1.15 and a quick ratio of 1.14. The business’s fifty day moving average price is C$0.14 and its 200 day moving average price is C$0.15.
About Inventus Mining (CVE:IVS)
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
- Commercial Metals Company Is Ready To Rebound
- A10 Networks: Key 5G Infrastructure Stock that’s Beating the Market
- Allstate: A Safe Stock During Volatile Times, Which Will Benefit From Rising Rates
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Inventus Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Inventus Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.