Nuveen Massachusetts Quality Municipal Income Fund (NYSE:NMT – Get Rating) was the target of a large decrease in short interest in the month of May. As of May 31st, there was short interest totalling 12,700 shares, a decrease of 20.6% from the May 15th total of 16,000 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 22,000 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.6 days.
NMT stock traded down $0.35 during trading hours on Thursday, hitting $11.43. 14 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 18,349. The company has a 50-day simple moving average of $11.93 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $13.47. Nuveen Massachusetts Quality Municipal Income Fund has a 12 month low of $11.45 and a 12 month high of $16.00.
The firm also recently disclosed a monthly dividend, which will be paid on Friday, July 1st. Investors of record on Wednesday, June 15th will be paid a $0.043 dividend. This represents a $0.52 annualized dividend and a yield of 4.51%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Tuesday, June 14th.
Nuveen Massachusetts Quality Municipal Income Fund Company Profile (Get Rating)
Nuveen Massachusetts Quality Municipal Income Fund is a closed ended fixed income mutual fund launched by Nuveen Investments, Inc The fund is co-managed by Nuveen Fund Advisors LLC and Nuveen Asset Management, LLC. It invests in the fixed income markets of Massachusetts, United States. The fund primarily invests in undervalued municipal securities and other related investments which are exempt from regular federal and Massachusetts income taxes.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Nuveen Massachusetts Quality Municipal Income Fund (NMT)
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- Commercial Metals Company Is Ready To Rebound
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
- A10 Networks: Key 5G Infrastructure Stock that’s Beating the Market
- Allstate: A Safe Stock During Volatile Times, Which Will Benefit From Rising Rates
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Nuveen Massachusetts Quality Municipal Income Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nuveen Massachusetts Quality Municipal Income Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.