Sirona Biochem Corp. (CVE:SBM – Get Rating) hit a new 52-week high during mid-day trading on Thursday . The company traded as high as C$0.31 and last traded at C$0.29, with a volume of 677749 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at C$0.27.
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 2,620.27, a current ratio of 0.95 and a quick ratio of 0.93. The business’s fifty day moving average price is C$0.21 and its 200-day moving average price is C$0.20. The stock has a market capitalization of C$70.82 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -18.75.
Sirona Biochem Company Profile (CVE:SBM)
- The Q2 Earnings Season Could Be A Bloodbath
- Commercial Metals Company Is Ready To Rebound
- The Institutions Turn The Tide For Jabil
- A10 Networks: Key 5G Infrastructure Stock that’s Beating the Market
- Allstate: A Safe Stock During Volatile Times, Which Will Benefit From Rising Rates
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Sirona Biochem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sirona Biochem and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.